We are closed for tubing for the 2020 season. Cool River's aerial adventure park is still open on Saturdays and Sundays! Learn More
Nestled in the Blue Ridge on the Chattahoochee River
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you open for the 2020 season?
- We are closed for the 2019 season. Thank you for a great year. We're open 7 days a week from Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day, from 9 am - 6:30 pm, weather permitting.
- How does it work?
- Our overview page will put you in the loop.
- Is there a weight, height, or age limit?
- The minimum age for tubing is 3 years old, and the minimum height for the waterslide is 42''. Other than these, we have no restrictions. Some spots in the river are shallow, though, especially when we haven't had much rain. The more you weigh, the more work shallow spots require.
- What are your prices?
- Visit our prices and packages page.
- What should I wear?
- Shorts and a t-shirt or a swimsuit. Sunscreen and securely fitting shoes. Flip Flops and sandals without backs aren't allowed.
- Is the water safe?
- We are at the head of the Chattahoochee River. The water is clean and cool. We have no E.coli trouble in the river.
- Can I bring my dog?
- Absolutely, dogs are welcome to tube. Don't believe me? Just check out our Pooch on the 'Hooch photo album.
- Can I bring a cooler?
- No, but each tuber is allowed to take one 32 oz. plastic bottle on the river. No alcohol.