It's important to support The communities that make Georgia and Its MountainS a great home.
We work to give back to our community in numerous ways. We've supported local, White County non-profits and churches, sponsored local sports teams and silent auctions, and hosted events since we began in 1990. We focus our giving on two areas: the environment and local community development initiatives, promoting education and wellness.
We're honored to share our services and financial contributions with many local organizations, including:
- Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
- Relay for Life, American Cancer Society
- Soque River Watershed Association
- Extra Special People, Inc.
- American Rivers, as River Ambassador
- Shriners Hospitals for Children
- The Sierra Club
- Friends of White County Public Library
- Faschingsverein Helen (& the Mardi Gras River Parade)
- Family Promise of White and Habersham (& the Great Helen Duck Race)
- Helen Arts and Heritage Center
- Veterans Relief Fund Program
- Chattahoochee Mountain Fair
If you're seeking a donation or sponsorship, send your request via email, attn: Donations.
For it is in giving that we receive. — Francis of Assisi
Member to the Northeast Georgia Mountain Travel Association, Alpine Helen Convention and Visitors Bureau, The Sierra Club, Helen Chamber of Commerce, and White County Chamber of Commerce