It's important to support The communities that make Georgia and Its MountainS a great home.
We've supported local, White County non-profits and churches, sponsored local sports teams and silent auctions, and hosted events since we began in 1990. We focus our giving on two areas: the environment and local community development initiatives, promoting education and wellness.
We're honored to share our services and financial contributions with many local organizations, including:
- Chattahoochee Riverkeeper
- Extra Special People, Inc.
- Family Promise of White and Habersham (& the Great Helen Duck Race)
- Faschingsverein Helen (& the Mardi Gras River Parade)
- Friends of White County Public Library
- Chattahoochee Mountain Fair
- Helen Arts and Heritage Center
- The Sierra Club
- Relay for Life
- Shrine Club
- Soque River Watershed Assocation.
We are members of the Northeast Georgia Mountain Travel Association, Helen Chamber of Commerce, Alpine Helen Convention and Visitors Bureau, White County Chamber of Commerce, and The Sierra Club.
If you're seeking a donation or sponsorship, send your request via email, attn: Donations.