Cool River specific rules for guests are:
- There must be someone over the age of 18 to sign up for tubing. If you will not have anyone over the age of 18 to sign for you, you must bring a signed waiver.
- Children must be 3 years old to tube.
- Children 12 and under must take a life-jacket.
- Children must be at least 42" tall to do the waterslide.
- Picnic areas are for paying customers only. They are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To get the group rate, a party must pay together in one payment.
The following rules are enforced by the City of Helen.
1. It is unlawful for any person to use or possess any cooler or drink container, either in or upon the Chattahoochee River within city limits. (cups, bottles, cans, etc.)*
2. No glass allowed.
3. No littering — pack out all trash.
4. No coolers.
5. Respect other river users. (fisherman, kayakers, waders, etc.)
6. Respect private property.
7. No nudity.
8. No alcohol.
9. Avoid standing or walking on the river bank or river bed.
The Helen P.D. does patrol the river. If you are seen breaking any of these rules, especially littering or taking a cooler, you will be fined. *Each tuber may take one 32 oz. drink container with them. We don't want anyone to dehydrate, but please don't litter.