Remember, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. Please, do not visit if you or a member of your household has been exposed to COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19. Due to COVID-19, there will be significant differences if you tube with us this season.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
If you can, come during the week. For the best experience and to avoid crowds, it is best to visit Monday through Friday.
AS OF 7/31, FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED ON & TO BOARD SHUTTLES
Our shuttles are not your safest option for transport.
If you are concerned about COVID-19, your best (safest & socially distant) and quickest options for transport are self-transport:
- Walk to the short ride entrance after buying tickets at Chattahoochee Outpost or Mainstreet Booth. In either case, you will be walking about 1.2 miles (22 minutes) total – to the river and to your car.
- Bring two vehicles if planning to do the long ride. Park one at Chattahoochee and all ride another to Headwaters to get in. You can purchase tickets at either outpost.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE SERVICE IF YOU DO NOT SELF-TRANSPORT
Here are your check-in and self-transport options in detail:
One guest per party will enter a facility to purchase armband tickets. (We will also have merchandise and restroom entrances/lines.)
Purchase tickets at Chattahoochee Outpost for short or long ride:
- Park a car at Chattahoochee Outpost, where you will get out of the river.
- One person enters the facility to purchase armbands and brings to the party.
- With armbands on, get your tubes, life-jackets and straps and load them into our trailer.
- If going long-ride, drive party in second car to Headwaters Outpost to get in the river.
- If going short-ride, you can walk 1.2 miles through downtown (22 minutes) to the short-ride entrance. This is ideal if you and your family planned to walk through downtown anyway.
Purchase tickets at Headwaters Outpost for long ride only:
- Park one car at Chattahoochee and drive everyone up to Headwaters using the other.
- One person enters the facility to purchase armbands and brings to party.
- With armbands on, everyone gets tubes and gets in the river.
- From exit at Chattahoochee, drive back to retrieve second car.
Purchase tickets at Mainstreet Booth for short or long ride:
- Park one car nearby and one person purchases armbands.
- If going short-ride, you can walk .5 miles (10 minutes) to short-ride entrance. Directions will be given at booth. Then, walk back to your single car from the exit at Chattahoochee Outpost.
- If going long-ride, you can take a second car to the Headwaters outpost to get in the river and walk back to first car upon exit.
To walk to the short ride entrance after purchasing tickets at Mainstreet Ticket Booth or Chattahoochee Outpost, here are maps to guide you.
Cleanliness, Sanitation, and Physical Distancing: In these circumstances, it is impossible to offer guarantees. We will be trying our best.
- We’ve increased cleaning and disinfection in high-traffic areas.
- We’ve added hand-sanitizers in key areas. Guests are highly encouraged to use these.
- Directional signage has been installed to assist guests move throughout the facility at a distance. Tape will help promote proper physical distancing when in line. Please follow all posted instructions while visiting and respect 6ft distance between you and those not in your party.
- Physical barriers have been added at counters where it is difficult to maintain strict physical distancing guidelines.
Options and Pricing
Due to the issues the virus poses for transportation and crowds, we will not be offering all-day tubing this season. The waterslide is also currently closed.
In addition to our normal waiver, each party will need to sign a waiver accepting the risks associated with COVID-19. Although this will be signed at the time of ticket purchase for the entire group, you will be able to download a copy on our site if you would like to get an extra guardian signature for a minor in your party.
- No showers and lockers: We will not be offering showers or lockers at this time.
- No picnicking: Due to COVID-19, we request you do not picnic or grill on Cool River property.